Saturday, August 29, 2015

My VMworld 2015 Schedule

I am heading to San Francisco in a few hours for VMworld 2015. I will only be presenting at a single session this year:

  • CNA4725 - Scalable Cloud Native Apps with Docker and Mesos. Weds 8:30am-9:30am
After initially thinking I had been rejected for all of my sessions, I consider myself fortunate to have gotten any speaking sessions and happy that I get to speak about something that I've been spending a lot of time on recently. Two other sessions from Nutanix employees:

  • SDDC6827 - Nutanix Industry Panel including Hallmark Business Connections
  • STP6311 - Datacenter Battles: Hyperconvergence vs 3-Tier Infrastructure
I also would highly recommend some High Performance Computing sessions. The first run by my former vHPC partner in VMware's Office of the CTO, Josh Simons and the second with Mark Achtemichuk who is the performance guru for VMware's Tech Marketing group:
  • CTO6454 - Delivering Maximum Performance for Scale-out Applications With ESX 6
  • VAPP5724 - Extreme Performance Series: BCA High Performance Panel
If anyone wants to Hadoop, HPC, or cloud-native platforms, please come find me at the Nutanix booth #1729.

No comments:

Post a Comment